- Colonial Townhouses is a non-profit Corporation under the laws of Michigan. We were formed to provide affordable housing to qualified members.
- As a member, you own a share of stock in the corporation. You are a part owner of Colonial. Unlike a condominium, you do not own the townhouse, or have a monthly mortgage, but a very low and affordable "carrying charge".
- Colonial Townhouses is located on Lansing's south side, just off of Pleasant Grove Rd. We have 248 townhouses located on 19 acres of well-kept lawns, mature trees, and beautiful shrubs and flowers.
- We offer one, two, three, and four bedroom town homes. All but the one bedroom has a full basement with washer hookup. The one bedroom has a convenient utility room with washer/dryer hook up. Every townhouse has a front and back entrance and assigned parking to each townhouse.
- We encourage members to decorate to their liking, such as painting, carpeting, wallpaper, or even doing some major improvements such as adding a deck, patio, or finishing the basement.
Stop by our office or call today to start making Colonial Townhouses your next home!